CWT Community V2.1.0
There have been major changes to the Userlist template. So please check your existing template for incompatibilities before upgrading.
- Improvement: Added paging to the userlist.
- Improvement: Added simple search form to the userlist.
- Improvement: Notification mail for abuse report added.
- Improvement: New search function added for userlist view.
- Bugfix: Sometimes a problem occurred when logged in as a BE and FE user at the same time in one browser.
CWT Community V2.0.0
- Improvement: Use the smarty templating engine for all templates.
- Improvement: Added the possibility to configure sender of private messages. The fe_user field can be provided with typoscript messages.sender_db_field
- Improvement: Added the possibility to softly delete private messages. The feature can be enabled/disabled with the Typoscript configuration option “messages.softDeletion.enabled”.
- Improvement: Added the feature to show usage statistics
- Improvement: Added the possibility to add a message to a friend request
- Improvement: New Plugin for friends request (incoming/outgoing)
- Improvement: Added a plugin for generically creating your own userlists (i.e. “the 10 newest community users”)
- Improvement: Added a plugin for generically creating unlimited numbers of instances of profile views with their own template (i.e. “show only the foto in the left menu of the startscreen”)
- Improvement: Added a template to report abuse (front end) and manage abuse reports (back end)
CWT Community V1.2.0
- Bugfix: Fixed typo in Typoscript Setup (compatibility to Typo3 4.3)
- Improvement: Added the possibility to soft delete messages.
CWT Community V1.1.1
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the common method ‘getLLFromString()’ that showed up, when using a LL string that equals NULL.
CWT Community V1.1.0
- Improvement: Added the option to send notification e-mails, when a user receives a new private message. The feature can be enabled/disabled with the Typoscript configuration option ‘messages.notification.enabled’.
- Improvement: Added support for checkboxes in CUSTOM MARKER display.
- Improvement: Better display of Custom Markers of type ‘Checkbox’: now configurable via Typoscript.
- Improvement: The CSS class of CWT Feedit forms can now be configured via Typoscript.
- Improvement: Added a generic sorting function to the userlist view.
- Improvement: Added an privacy option, which enables users to hide information from their profile page.
- Improvement: Added an privacy option, which enables users to hide themselves from the Userlist page.
- Improvement: Added the opportunity to send messages to multiple recipients.
- Improvement: Added the opportunity to send messages to all members of a user’s Buddylist.
- Improvement: Added Typoscript configuration option for notification E-Mails ‘common.notification.mail’. One can now specify the sender’s name and e-mail address.
- Improvement: killDuplicateUserSessions now configurable vis Typoscript Setup.
- Bugfix: Multiple search fields in CUSTOM SEARCH view led to an error.
- Bugfix: Added various security optimizations.
- Bugfix: The selected starting point for FE User records will now be correctly used for the simple search.
- Bugfix: The selected starting point for FE User records will now be correctly used in the Userlist view.
- Bugfix: Locallang display of select boxes did not work correctly.
- Bugfix: The gallery activation is now displayed in the PROFILE_EDIT view of the user.
- Bugfix: Locallang was not displayed correctly when using Custom Markers.
CWT Community V1.0.4
CWT Community V1.0.3
- Bugfix: Added various security optimizations.
- Bugfix: *Fatal error*: Call to a member function pi_getPageLink() on a non-object in */html/typo3conf/ext/cwt_feedit/pi1/class.tx_cwtfeedit_pi1.php* on line *484 when opening Album New View.
CWT Community V1.0.2
- Bugfix: Community should now Support XCLASS extension.
- Bugfix: Removed some debugging statements.
- Bugfix: Fixed Profile Mini View.
- Bugfix: Errors when ‘sr_feuser_register’ was not installed.
CWT Community V1.0.0
- Improvement: I rewrote large parts of the extension to make use of PHP’s object oriented functions. Please keep in mind that the Community therefore needs PHP 5.x.x or higher.
- Improvement: Added the gallery feature.
- Improvement: Added the search feature.Improvement: Added the local lang substitution function.
- Improvement: Added the custom marker substitution function.
- Improvement: Buddies are shown on a user’s profile.
- Improvement: Included royalty free icons.
- Improvement: Added detailed typoscript documentation.
CWT Community V0.9.0
- Bugfix: The backend module did not show up in the backend. This is working now.
- Improvement: If a user replies to a private message, the header of the original message is added to the subject from now on.
- Improvement: Added French translation
- Improvement: Added Portuguese translation
CWT Community V0.8.x
- Bugfix: Some minor bugfixes. Thanks to Christian Jul Jensen, Stefan Neufeind.
- Improvement: Prepared the extension for CHC Forum integration. THANKS TO ZACH DAVIS!
- Improvement: Two new TS configuration options. Thanks to Zach Davis!
CWT Community V0.8.0
- Improvement: Removed the deprecated configuration via the ‘CODE’ field. This is now done with a flexform field.
- Improvement: The user’s online status should now be displayed correctly. Furthermore you are able to configure a maximum idle time, after which users are considered offline via the T3 Constant Editor.
CWT Community V0.7.0
- Improvement: Finished the USERLIST so far. Links to users’ homepages are now displayed correctly. Added an icon for the user’s sex.
CWT Community V0.6.5
- Improvement: Imroved the frontend design and usability: Alternating row colors (for example) can now be configured via the messages, guestbook and userlist template.
- Improvement: Added some fields in the userlist: name, city, country.
- Bugfix: Unfortunately the link for adding a new guestbook entry was not displayed.
- Bugfix: In the mailing view there were not displayed all possible users to send mails from.
CWT Community V0.6.0
- Improvement: Improved the backend design and usability.
- Improvement: Added the norwegian translation (thx to Espen!!)
- Improvement: Added the functionality to send messages to fe_users via the backend.
- Improvement: Changed the icon set.
- Bugfix: Some small fixes in the templates.
CWT Community V0.5.2
- Improvement: Added the feature to create icon records. You are able to specify a String, which will the be replaced with the corresponding icon in the guestbook view and in the messages view.
CWT Community V0.4.5
- Improvement: Added a new view called “WELCOME”, which is intended to be used as the first page after a user has logged in. Momentarily it is displayed how many new mails the user has.
CWT Community V0.4.4
- Bugfix: Some minor bugfixes.
- Improvement: Added the field “username” (read-only) to the user profile view.
- Bugfix: E-Mail adress and “mailto” is displayed correctly now.
- Bugfix: Homepage link should work now.
- Bugfix: The correct date localization is shown now (according to the date format value in “locallang.php”)
- Bugfix: Again many thanks to Michael Roth for bugfixing!!
CWT Community V0.4.3
- Bugfix: Disabled and deleted users are no more shown in frontend.
- Bugfix: Deleted users are no more shown in backend.
CWT Community V0.4.0
- Improvement: Now with full multi-language support (!!). All language specific things can be changed via the locallang.php.
- Bugfix: Fixed some bugs.
- Improvement: Updated some icons.