CWT Community V2.1.0
There have been major changes to the Userlist template. So please check your existing template for incompatibilities before upgrading.
- Improvement: Added paging to the userlist.
- Improvement: Added simple search form to the userlist.
- Improvement: Notification mail for abuse report added.
- Improvement: New search function added for userlist view.
- Bugfix: Sometimes a problem occurred when logged in as a BE and FE user at the same time in one browser.
CWT Community V2.0.0
- Improvement: Use the smarty templating engine for all templates.
- Improvement: Added the possibility to configure sender of private messages. The fe_user field can be provided with typoscript messages.sender_db_field
- Improvement: Added the possibility to softly delete private messages. The feature can be enabled/disabled with the Typoscript configuration option “messages.softDeletion.enabled”.
- Improvement: Added the feature to show usage statistics
- Improvement: Added the possibility to add a message to a friend request
- Improvement: New Plugin for friends request (incoming/outgoing)
- Improvement: Added a plugin for generically creating your own userlists (i.e. “the 10 newest community users”)
- Improvement: Added a plugin for generically creating unlimited numbers of instances of profile views with their own template (i.e. “show only the foto in the left menu of the startscreen”)
- Improvement: Added a template to report abuse (front end) and manage abuse reports (back end)
CWT Community V1.2.0
- Bugfix: Fixed typo in Typoscript Setup (compatibility to Typo3 4.3)
- Improvement: Added the possibility to soft delete messages.
CWT Community V1.1.1
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the common method ‘getLLFromString()’ that showed up, when using a LL string that equals NULL.
CWT Community V1.1.0
- Improvement: Added the option to send notification e-mails, when a user receives a new private message. The feature can be enabled/disabled with the Typoscript configuration option ‘messages.notification.enabled’.
- Improvement: Added support for checkboxes in CUSTOM MARKER display.
- Improvement: Better display of Custom Markers of type ‘Checkbox’: now configurable via Typoscript.
- Improvement: The CSS class of CWT Feedit forms can now be configured via Typoscript.
- Improvement: Added a generic sorting function to the userlist view.
- Improvement: Added an privacy option, which enables users to hide information from their profile page.
- Improvement: Added an privacy option, which enables users to hide themselves from the Userlist page.
- Improvement: Added the opportunity to send messages to multiple recipients.
- Improvement: Added the opportunity to send messages to all members of a user’s Buddylist.
- Improvement: Added Typoscript configuration option for notification E-Mails ‘common.notification.mail’. One can now specify the sender’s name and e-mail address.
- Improvement: killDuplicateUserSessions now configurable vis Typoscript Setup.
- Bugfix: Multiple search fields in CUSTOM SEARCH view led to an error.
- Bugfix: Added various security optimizations.
- Bugfix: The selected starting point for FE User records will now be correctly used for the simple search.
- Bugfix: The selected starting point for FE User records will now be correctly used in the Userlist view.
- Bugfix: Locallang display of select boxes did not work correctly.
- Bugfix: The gallery activation is now displayed in the PROFILE_EDIT view of the user.
- Bugfix: Locallang was not displayed correctly when using Custom Markers.
CWT Community V1.0.4
CWT Community V1.0.3
- Bugfix: Added various security optimizations.
- Bugfix: *Fatal error*: Call to a member function pi_getPageLink() on a non-object in */html/typo3conf/ext/cwt_feedit/pi1/class.tx_cwtfeedit_pi1.php* on line *484 when opening Album New View.
CWT Community V1.0.2
- Bugfix: Community should now Support XCLASS extension.
- Bugfix: Removed some debugging statements.
- Bugfix: Fixed Profile Mini View.
- Bugfix: Errors when ‘sr_feuser_register’ was not installed.
CWT Community V1.0.0
- Improvement: I rewrote large parts of the extension to make use of PHP’s object oriented functions. Please keep in mind that the Community therefore needs PHP 5.x.x or higher.
- Improvement: Added the gallery feature.
- Improvement: Added the search feature.Improvement: Added the local lang substitution function.
- Improvement: Added the custom marker substitution function.
- Improvement: Buddies are shown on a user’s profile.
- Improvement: Included royalty free icons.
- Improvement: Added detailed typoscript documentation.
CWT Community V0.9.0
- Bugfix: The backend module did not show up in the backend. This is working now.
- Improvement: If a user replies to a private message, the header of the original message is added to the subject from now on.
- Improvement: Added French translation
- Improvement: Added Portuguese translation
CWT Community V0.8.x
- Bugfix: Some minor bugfixes. Thanks to Christian Jul Jensen, Stefan Neufeind.
- Improvement: Prepared the extension for CHC Forum integration. THANKS TO ZACH DAVIS!
- Improvement: Two new TS configuration options. Thanks to Zach Davis!
CWT Community V0.8.0
- Improvement: Removed the deprecated configuration via the ‘CODE’ field. This is now done with a flexform field.
- Improvement: The user’s online status should now be displayed correctly. Furthermore you are able to configure a maximum idle time, after which users are considered offline via the T3 Constant Editor.
CWT Community V0.7.0
- Improvement: Finished the USERLIST so far. Links to users’ homepages are now displayed correctly. Added an icon for the user’s sex.
CWT Community V0.6.5
- Improvement: Imroved the frontend design and usability: Alternating row colors (for example) can now be configured via the messages, guestbook and userlist template.
- Improvement: Added some fields in the userlist: name, city, country.
- Bugfix: Unfortunately the link for adding a new guestbook entry was not displayed.
- Bugfix: In the mailing view there were not displayed all possible users to send mails from.
CWT Community V0.6.0
- Improvement: Improved the backend design and usability.
- Improvement: Added the norwegian translation (thx to Espen!!)
- Improvement: Added the functionality to send messages to fe_users via the backend.
- Improvement: Changed the icon set.
- Bugfix: Some small fixes in the templates.
CWT Community V0.5.2
- Improvement: Added the feature to create icon records. You are able to specify a String, which will the be replaced with the corresponding icon in the guestbook view and in the messages view.
CWT Community V0.4.5
- Improvement: Added a new view called “WELCOME”, which is intended to be used as the first page after a user has logged in. Momentarily it is displayed how many new mails the user has.
CWT Community V0.4.4
- Bugfix: Some minor bugfixes.
- Improvement: Added the field “username” (read-only) to the user profile view.
- Bugfix: E-Mail adress and “mailto” is displayed correctly now.
- Bugfix: Homepage link should work now.
- Bugfix: The correct date localization is shown now (according to the date format value in “locallang.php”)
- Bugfix: Again many thanks to Michael Roth for bugfixing!!
CWT Community V0.4.3
- Bugfix: Disabled and deleted users are no more shown in frontend.
- Bugfix: Deleted users are no more shown in backend.
CWT Community V0.4.0
- Improvement: Now with full multi-language support (!!). All language specific things can be changed via the locallang.php.
- Bugfix: Fixed some bugs.
- Improvement: Updated some icons.
11 replies on “— Changelog”
For a new project I was looking to implement CWT Community. I thought of some things I’d like it to do that I now see are added in the new version. Can you tell when this will be released? I’m looking forward to this.
I cannot tell you an exact date. However, the new version will approximately be released in a couple of weeks.
a great feature (or am i too stupid?) would be an content element to display all public galleries on one page…
great work. will take a look on this new release this afternoon.
The Changelog makes hungry 😉
where can we download the 2.0 community preview? I would realy like to test it.
I have not made the version available for the public yet. However, I will announce the release in the next couple of weeks.
könnten Sie bitte schreiben, wann die Version 2.0 rauskommt?
leider habe ich bisher noch keine Zeit gefunden, die neue Version zu veröffentlichen. Es wird allerdings nicht mehr lange dauern.
thanks for the extension. I am now working on my 2nd project using cwt_community and I am in the process of adding some useful lines of code.
Would you be interested in these and if so, how do I supply them to you?
(also very curious to the release date of version 2.0 and the new features included in that version)
I am looking forward to receive your enhancements to the Community. However, since the development of version 2.0 is taking place in a different code stream I have to evaluate which features may be merged in the new version without having too much work.
Hallo Sebastian, is a Pagebrowser for the cwt_community available?