This small release fixes a number of bugs (especially “Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated”) and brings some new enhancements to the extension:
- Added the possibility to show a thumbnail of uploaded images in the preview.
- Added the option to call a hook function after the form has been successfully submitted.
I am glad to announce the availability of commercial support offerings for my Typo3 extensions. These offerings will help to guarantee a professional support for your projects. Furthermore they will lead to quality improvement and optimization of my extensions. All users of CWT Community, especially YOU, will benefit from these offerings.
Currently there are three different vouchers available in order to provide you exactly the support you need for your project. Please have a look at the Support policy page: http://www.faulhaber.it/typo3-extensions/support-offerings/
However, all support services for non-commercial organizations and for educational usage of my extensions will remain free!
I have just released a new major version of CWT Feedit. It includes some handy improvements that will mainly improve the adaptability of the extension in terms of layouting. You are now able to control the generated HTML content in a more powerful way. Here are the details:
- Added a configurable wrap for the generated CWT Feedit content. So, one may add some custom introduction to the form for instance (see “The $conf parameter – pre_HTML, post_HTML”).
- Checkboxes may now be displayed in multiple columns (see “The $conf parameter – checkboxColumns”).
- Simplified the generation of the form object (see “4. Assemble the HTML with your form object”)
More information on CWT Feedit…