Categories
CWT Feedit Typo3

CWT Feedit version 1.1.0 released

I have just released a new major version of CWT Feedit. It includes some handy improvements that will mainly improve the adaptability of the extension in terms of layouting. You are now able to control the generated HTML content in a more powerful way. Here are the details:

  • Added a configurable wrap for the generated CWT Feedit content. So, one may add some custom introduction to the form for instance (see “The $conf parameter – pre_HTML, post_HTML”).
  • Checkboxes may now be displayed in multiple columns (see “The $conf parameter – checkboxColumns”).
  • Simplified the generation of the form object (see “4. Assemble the HTML with your form object”)

More information on CWT Feedit…

By Sebastian Faulhaber

Sebastian has spent over 8 years at IBM working as a technical consultant focusing on Business Integration and Business Process Management (BPM).
In 2013 Sebastian joined Red Hat as a Solution Architect; In this role, he used his extensive field experience to support customers with their digital transformation using open source & cloud technology. In 2019 Sebastian took over the leadership for a team of IT architects dealing with middleware, container technology and cloud at Red Hat Germany.

3 replies on “CWT Feedit version 1.1.0 released”

I think I found the reason, It’s the same code you had it commented in 1.03 version (arround line 149 in :class.tx_cwtcommunity_lib_common.php)

//FIXME: Strange error, when enabled.

$markerArray[“###”.$prefix.strtoupper($feRecordKeys[$i]).”###”] = tslib_cObj::stdWrap(self::getLLFromString($TCA[‘config’][‘items’][$feRecord[$feRecordKeys[$i]]][0]), “”);

So it’s just enaugh to comment this out.

Ps. I almost finished writing new bb_code plugin (it uses mm_forum functions for proccessing, this way I will be able to update it to new cwt community)

Salut!

Sorry about spaming this way, but I think I found the bug 🙂

$fixme =$TCA[‘config’][‘items’][$feRecord[$feRecordKeys[$i]]][0];
if ($fixme) $markerArray[“###”.$prefix.strtoupper($feRecordKeys[$i]).”###”] = tslib_cObj::stdWrap(self::getLLFromString($fixme), “”);

if TCA returns empty string don’t substitute, as then there is no configuration for it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *